Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tinker, Planner, Party Maker


It's been a long time coming.  I have always been one to volunteer my time, energy and talents to any and all events, fundraisers, charity, friends and family.  I love a good party.  Not so much attending one, though don't get me wrong, I love to dance from time to time,  but ensuring that everyone is enjoying themselves is my greatest joy.

I have been a stay at home mom which in itself is an oxymoron since the only thing I didn't do while raising my kids was stay at home.  I was heading to PTO meetings, participating in school functions, running to Costco for the teachers lounge, well you get the picture.

Once the children started getting more self sufficient I found myself with more time on my hands.  I joined volunteer programs in my community and our neighborhood bunco group. Yes, I was truly blessed and fortunate to be able to stay home and be so hands on with them.  I don't think they remember a day I wasn't at their school.

That just wasn't enough.  I even volunteered once a month in Dallas at my daughter's school.  So here I am doing what comes very natural to me....planning.

This is just a little bit about me and how I arrived to my new profession.  The next post will highlight one of the weddings I had the pleasure of working.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I will!

For consultation,  you can reach me by phone or email.

Make a great life for yourself!

Marylinda Cohron
832-606-6021
eventsbymarylinda@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment